#One We’re pro-active and in the public square
Our Life Matters® team are hitting the streets again this summer:
19 – 20 July – Liverpool
21 – 22 July – London
23 – 24 July – Birmingham
If you feel you can help out please get in touch.
#Two We love helping women and children
Watch Pearls moving testimony about overcoming adversity to choose life for her baby.
Read about Funmi’s journey from fear to freedom with the help of Life.
If you are enjoying these videos why not subscribe to our YouTube channel?
#Three We’re modernising the prolife movement
Here is one of the ways that Life is reaching out to women right at the start of thier pregnancy journey.
#Four We provide nationwide practical and emotional support
We have dedicated staff and volunteers throughout the country committed to providing practical and emotional support that meet local needs.
- Our national helpline and online services can be accessed from anywhere in the country.
- Our network of supported housing goes from Taunton to Dartford, from Doncaster to Worthing – 24 houses for 114 women and their children.
- We provide practical equipment for women and families in need.
- Our regional Life Links are on the ground, in the local community to make sure that we are responding to the specific needs of the area.
- Our life-skills programme ensures that women can live independently and confidently care for their children once they leave us.
#Five We’re a young, dynamic team driven by results
- Outcome driven
- Needs led
Like what you see? Fill out the form on the right to keep in touch.