We are looking for a General Manager who will be responsible for overseeing one of Life’s new regional Links.
The regional Links are aimed to reach more people in need of pregnancy support services and spread our positive pro-life messages.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated and committed candidate to set up and develop the West London Link.
The right candidate will require strong inter-personal skills, with experience in networking and business management and an ability to motivate and manage staff within the link area.
• Ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop staff at all levels.
• Skilled at building motivate teams committed to the vision and values of the Charity.
• Proven track record in the dynamic and effective leadership of staff teams.
• Possessing the authority, presence and integrity to command respect from colleagues within the Charity, and from external contacts.
• Strong presentational skills and ability to promote the Charity with a wide range of individuals and external contacts.
• Ability to be provide vision and strategic direction to staff teams and volunteers.
• Committed to the vision, mission and values of the Charity as a pro-life charity.
• A confident, independent and effective decision maker.
• Capable of delivering results to tight deadlines and under pressure.
You will deliver the charity’s mission to agencies, championing the organisation as a leader in the prolife sector.
This is a demanding position which will suit a capable, ‘all-rounder’ with strong managerial experience.
A background within the charity, housing, care, or support sector is highly beneficial.
If you feel you have got what it takes for this challenging yet rewarding position, please apply sending your CV and a letter outlining how your skills match the role.