A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a charity retailer that is undergoing major change. the opportunity of a Retail Operations Manager will allow for great personal growth and development.
We are looking to attract a confident and hugely successful and inspirational leader who is looking to develop their charity retail management career with a fast moving up and coming charity. The role is for 35hrs a week over a 6 day week, with extensive travel and some overnight stays expected.
The role will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the operations, a portfolio of shops, in particular maximising sales.
• To support and deliver the retail operational sales strategy, budgets and contribution for the retail estate.
• To implement standard operation processes in shops to ensure a consistent approach.
• To lead, empower and motivate the shop Managers and teams to develop and achieve sales and contribution and deal with underperformance alongside the National Retail Manager.
• Proactively recommended new initiatives to help drive sales across the portfolio such as pop up shops, markets and fashion shows etc.
• To support the implementation of the Retail online operations within all shops, maximising income and delivering in line with strategic objectives.