- Marie Stopes International changes its name to MSI Reproductive Choices in order to distance itself from Marie Stopes
- Life responds to Marie Stopes International name change
- Edinburgh students launch campaign to ban protestors outside abortion clinics
- Thailand ready to break Buddhist principles by legalising abortion
- Argentina’s president announces he’s bringing a bill to legalise abortion
- Assisted dying could be made legal in two years
- Palliative care experts say assisted suicide never necessary
- New rules in Netherlands say doctors euthanising a patient with severe dementia may slip a sedative into their food or drink if there are concerns they will become “disturbed, agitated or aggressive”.
Please note that, if you write a reply or comment, others will be able to see it. We reserve the right to delete comments that are antagonistic, offensive, or off-topic. If in doubt, read our comments policy.