- Abortion effectively banned in Poland as top court outlaws almost all abortions
- US signs anti-abortion declaration with 32 countries
- Down’s Syndrome campaigners take UK Government to high court over abortion law
- Scottish parents feel new Down’s Syndrome testing will lead to more abortions
- Divided Catholic voters in the US seek dialogue amid rancour
Please note that, if you write a reply or comment, others will be able to see it. We reserve the right to delete comments that are antagonistic, offensive, or off-topic. If in doubt, read our comments policy.