- Marie Stopes International gets almost a quarter of a billion pounds from the Government over five years
- Women go on strike in Poland following a court ruling banning almost all abortions
- Health Minister reports 339 abortions for Down’s Syndrome in first half of this year
- Abortion must not be normalised in the North as it has been elsewhere
- Scientists describe unexpected, undesirable outcomes after editing genes in human embryos
- Children with birth defects conceived via IVF more likely to develop childhood cancer compared to those conceived naturally
- Study reveals factors which make placenta less capable of protecting unborn babies from the Zika virus
Please note that, if you write a reply or comment, others will be able to see it. We reserve the right to delete comments that are antagonistic, offensive, or off-topic. If in doubt, read our comments policy.