Life Link One warmly invites you to their Annual Meeting this September.
The event will include insider information, updates on our services and plans, training sessions, and time for fellowship and networking. You’ll also get the chance to meet the new Link One Manager, Michelle Chalmers.
The event is FREE to attend.
Designed for our partners, supporters, volunteers, and anyone who wants to learn more about Link One.
RSVP to email@example.com by 12pm on Friday 12 October – please include any dietary requirements, any access requirements, and whether you are happy to be photographed or videoed on the day.
- Wednesday 17 October
- The Brasshouse Main Hall, North Smethwick Development Trust, Brasshouse Lane, Smethwick, B66 1BA (lots of car parking on site)
The agenda includes:
- A handover and a briefing about Life’s latest campaign, from Beckie Reeves, National Link Operations Manager (formerly Link One Manager)
- Updates from Pregnancy Matters™ Manager Justine Ennis and Life Matters® Officer James Tranter
- A comprehensive Link One overview, update, and look at future plans from Michelle Chalmers, Link One Manager
- Interactive training workshops
- A sneak-peak into our schools work: a Life Matters® presentation on designer babies and genetic engineering in our country today
See what happened at last year’s Annual Meeting; here’s what one attendee said:
“I was really glad I came – I feel a part of the vision now. The inspiration, the vitality of the Hub team brought it all alive! I know where I’m going and I can see how committed the Hub team are to the vision. It’s powerful!”
Please do pass this invitation along to anyone you feel might be interested!
See you there!