Aimed at Yr 5+ and separate from the abortion debate, this talk looks at the wonderful nature of life and the development of the baby in the womb using 3 & 4D ultrasound images, fetal models, videos and beautifully captured photographs.
What We Cover
- What makes us special
- How we are all unique
- Early stages of development
- The development of the unborn baby
- The awe and wonder of life in the womb
This presentation is designed for Year 5 and upwards. It is usually delivered to Year 6.
We can speak to year groups or to any class size. A typical presentation will last 50-60 minutes (usually a single lesson).
Our aim is to enable audience members to:
- understand the beginning of their life and the development of the unborn baby
- understand that Life supports and cares for mothers and their babies
- be inspired about the miraculous nature of life itself and how special they really are
- Life Matters® run one of the largest and most reputable pro-life educational programmes in the country.
- Pregnancy Matters™, Life’s sister arm, also help over 3,000 clients a year affected by issues relating to pregnancy, abortion and pregnancy loss.