Life is a UK pregnancy-support charity.
Through our services, we help more than 60,000 people each year meet pregnancy or pregnancy loss with courage and dignity so they can flourish.
Our services include:
- Free emotional help, counselling, and skilled listening via phone, text, email, or in person.
- Housing and community support around the country for mums and their babies.
- Free pregnancy tests and baby supplies.
- Crafting content that educates the public about pregnancy, pregnancy loss, and our work.
All our work is underpinned by the following universal human values:
- Humanity – All people are special and equal.
- Solidarity – We’re with you and for you.
- Community – We’re better together.
- Charity – Doing good for one another.
- Common good – Building a better world.
- Every day, more than 180 people reach out to Life for emotional and practical help about pregnancy or pregnancy loss.
- More than 12,000 mums and babies have been housed by Life. At any one time, we’re housing more than 200 mums and babies in our network of 23 houses.
- More than 1.25 million people have heard a presentation by Life about our work.
- Every month, Life gives skilled listening and counselling to 400+ people affected by pregnancy or pregnancy loss.
- Every month, 4,500+ people ask Life for a free pregnancy test.
- Tens of thousands of volunteers, supporters, and donors have joined together to create a world where no one faces pregnancy or pregnancy loss alone.