Life is a UK pregnancy and maternal support charity.
Through our services, we help more than 60,000 people each year meet pregnancy or pregnancy loss with courage and dignity so they can flourish.
Our services include:
- Free emotional help, counselling, and skilled listening via phone, text, email, or in person.
- Housing and community support around the country for mums and their babies.
- Free pregnancy tests and baby supplies.
- Crafting content that educates the public about pregnancy, pregnancy loss, and our work.
All our work is underpinned by the following universal human values:
- Humanity – All people are special and equal.
- Solidarity – We’re with you and for you.
- Community – We’re better together.
- Charity – Doing good for one another.
- Common good – Building a better world.
- Every day, more than 180 people reach out to Life for emotional and practical help about pregnancy or pregnancy loss.
- More than 12,000 mums and babies have been housed by Life. At any one time, we’re housing more than 200 mums and babies in our network of 23 houses.
- More than 1.25 million people have heard a presentation by Life about our work.
- Every month, Life gives skilled listening and counselling to 400+ people affected by pregnancy or pregnancy loss.
- Every month, 4,500+ people ask Life for a free pregnancy test.
- Tens of thousands of volunteers, supporters, and donors have joined together to create a world where no one faces pregnancy or pregnancy loss alone.