Life is a UK pregnancy support charity.
Through our services, we help more than 45,000 people each year meet pregnancy or pregnancy loss with courage and dignity so they can flourish.
Our services include:
- Free emotional help, counselling, and skilled listening via phone, text, email, or in person.
- Housing and community support around the country for mums and their babies.
- Free pregnancy tests and baby supplies.
- Crafting content that educates the public about pregnancy, pregnancy loss, and our work.
All our work is underpinned by the following universal human values:
- Humanity – All people are special and equal.
- Solidarity – We’re with you and for you.
- Community – We’re better together.
- Charity – Doing good for one another.
- Common good – Building a better world.
- In 2022, we helped 45,000 people who were facing pregnancy or pregnancy loss.
- Every month, Life gives emotional and practical help to 500-1,000 people affected by pregnancy or pregnancy loss.
- More than 12,000 mums and babies have been housed by Life. At any one time, we’re housing approximately 200 mums and babies in our network of 19 Life Houses.
- More than 1.25 million people have heard a presentation by Life about our work.
- Every month, 1,000+ people ask Life for a free pregnancy test.
- Tens of thousands of volunteers, supporters, and donors have joined together to create a world where no one faces pregnancy or pregnancy loss alone.