What you can expect from us:
- Acceptance regardless of religion, background, race, beliefs, age or sexuality.
- Confidentiality (except where there is danger of harm to self or others)
- Information on pregnancy-related issues.
- Free practical and emotional support during and after pregnancy.
- Referral to other agencies for support where appropriate.
- Professional supervision of our staff and volunteers.
- Adequate notice in case of holiday leave.
What we expect from you:
- Respect for our staff and volunteers. We will not be able to work with you if you are
under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- 48 hours’ notice if you are unable to attend a pre-arranged session.
- If more than two sessions are missed without good reason the arrangement will be ended.
- Notice of intention to end sessions.
If you move into one of our houses, we expect you to adhere to the tenancy conditions.
Life is a national charity which helps and support anyone affected by pregnancy-related issues. This includes women and families before becoming pregnant, those who are pregnant, those after pregnancy, and those who’ve experienced pregnancy loss or post-abortion issues. Pregnancy Matters™ is part of Life; we do not refer for abortion or give information on abortion providers.