Life Link one locations
About this area
How does a hub work?
Each Hub will be run as a local charity with a volunteer management board overseeing
the work of:
Life Hub Manager
Responsible for the Hub’s activities and impact, the Hub Manager will operate under
direction from the national team and apply flexibly to their local area.
Pregnancy Matters Manager
Supervising the housing, practical & emotional support offer in the area, this Manage
will manage online referrals ensuring clients receive the best care.
Life Matters Officer
Coordinating events with schools and other groups, the Life Matters Officer will promote
our services and positive message in the region. They will also manage local PR, media
How are we delivering services?
We are being re-structured away from a centralised model to regional, locally-run Hubs.
We’re planning ten new Life Hubs around the UK – the first based here in the Midlands –
to ensure that:
• We’re building strong networks with partner agencies at local level
• We’re in touch with local events, developments, resources and culture
• Local services can be accessed easily by clients through us
• Staff and volunteers can form strong teams and unite behind our vision
• Our services will be relevant, focused and re-energised
Read our summary of Ignite 2016 our launch event that gives more information