Calm. Space. Time to think. Someone to really listen …
“Everything becomes a little different as soon as it is spoken aloud.” – Hermann Hesse
Every day, over 150 people reach out to us for help with a pregnancy-related issue.
- Those who don’t know if they’re pregnant, wanting help as they take a pregnancy test, wanting someone ‘virtually’ holding their hand with each step they take …
- Those who know they’re pregnant and for whatever reason, good or bad, thoughts are mixing around in their head, as jumbled as a plate full of spaghetti …
They’re reaching out to our trained skilled listeners. Just being able to talk, releasing worries and concerns, hearing themselves – not the voices and opinions of others around them.
“I need an abortion; my partner feels we’re not ready to start a family just yet,” they may say. “So what I’m hearing is that your partner is wanting you to end your pregnancy,” we might reply. “Can I ask how you are feeling about that?”
A space! A sheltered and secure place to reflect on you and your thoughts. Caring about how you feel. Allowing you headroom to think and freedom to talk … so …
Take a deep breath, calm, and read the next sentence:
“Everything becomes a little different as soon as it is spoken aloud.”
Call us, text us, email us … your sheltered and secure place is just moments away.
- Call our helpline – 0808 802 5433 📞
- Text our Text-to-talk service – 07860 077 339 📱
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org 📩